We Accept Referrals
We Do Not Accept Referrals
For the following types of patients:
|For the following types of patients:|
For these patients, please refer to:
- Ambulatory EEGs
- Telemetry EEGs
- Urgent EEGs from tertiary hospitals
Making a Referral
Mail or fax the referral form to:
Neurophysiology Lab , CHEO
401 Smyth Road
Ottawa, ON K1H 8L1
Fax: Lab 613-738-4879, CHEO Scheduling Centre 613-738-4865
- Download the Neurophysiology Referral Form.
- Please include with your referral:
- detailed clinical description with current medication
- information, data if patient has had same test done previously elsewhere.
- Please indicate on the referral if an interpreter is required and for which language if not English or French.
- Once the referral has been received, reviewed and triaged, an appointment will be booked.
- The patient will be notified directly with their appointment time.
- If the status of your patient changes, it is your responsibility to notify CHEO.
Provide This Information for Patients and Families