|We Accept Referrals || ||We Do Not Accept Referrals |
|From: Physicians |
For the following types of patients:
- Children recently adopted from other countries
|For the following types of patients: |
Making a ReferralMail or fax the referral form to:
International Adoption Clinic, CHEO
401 Smyth Road
Ottawa, ON K1H 8L1
Fax: Clinic 613-738-4292, CHEO Scheduling Centre 613-738-4865
- Please indicate on the referral if an interpreter is required and for which language if not English or French.
- Once the referral has been received, reviewed and triaged, an appointment will be booked.
- The patient and family will be notified directly with their appointment time.
- If the status of your patient changes, it is your responsibility to notify CHEO.
Provide This Information for Patients and Families
- Bring the following with you to your appointment:
- health card
- any medications
- documentation provided from country of origin.
- The care for internationally adopted children is provided during 4 outpatient visits over a one year period.
- For more information about your visit to CHEO, please visit http://www.cheo.on.ca/en/gettingtoCHEO