Welcome to MyChart
How do I sign up for MyChart?
To apply for MyChart access, please fill out the MyChart Access Request Form (you will need to download the form to your computer or mobile device). You can also ask your health-care provider to help you get started. CHEO's Health Records team reviews all applications. If we approve your application, we'll send you an email with your activation code and instructions on how to login.
What is MyChart?
MyChart is a secure, online patient portal that connects patients to parts of their CHEO electronic health record, anywhere, at any time. CHEO wants to give children, youth and families the most up-to-date health information available — even after they leave the hospital. This is why we offer MyChart.
Through MyChart, you will be able to see information related to most of your visits using Epic, CHEO’s electronic health record system. Epic is being adopted in stages throughout CHEO. As units come onboard, their information becomes available on MyChart.
MyChart is more than just an electronic version of a patient’s chart. It provides:
- Easy access to patient information
- Information that patients and families need to make decisions
- Help empowering parents to be true partners in their child’s care
- Information to help families keep on top of things upcoming appointments
- Support to youth moving to adult care
What will I find on MyChart?
- A list of health issues, allergies and medications
- Most lab and imaging test results
- Select letters from health-care providers
- Upcoming and past ambulatory care appointments, along with summaries from your visits
- Summaries of visits to the Emergency Department and inpatient units
- Surgery reminders and upcoming surgery date information
- Surgery visit summaries
- Growth chart information
- Password protected PDF versions of other health information you have requested from Health Records
- In a small number of outpatient clinics, CHEO provides interactive MyChart access which allows two-way, secure communication between clinicians, patients and families.
Where do I find MyChart?
View our online pamphlet
If you have questions, visit the CHEO MyChart FAQ, call 613-737-7600, extension 6789, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.